where the prairie meets the mountains

have you heard about the lonesome loser?

Friday, March 23, 2001

GREETINGS!

if you're reading this, i'm assuming that you came after seeing adam's latest blog. and i admit. i've not blogged a lot lately. and i should blog more. and most of what is here is about napping, girls and food. because, well... those are my three favourite things. music shows up a lot too.

so. home from work. i'll spend twelve hours underground tomorrow. beating the living hell out of my body. and i'll love every minute of it. i'll let you know how it turns out.

today, it became incediby apparent to me that i'm moving in three and a half weeks. holy shit. in less than a month, i'm going to be a californian. for six months, at least. i am in no way ready for this move. i need to start "deep cleaning" the apartment so i can get out of here without a lot of bitching. it's the nice thing about living in gov't housing, no deposit, but you've got to leave the place spotless. which brings me to another thing. my asshole landlord from mississippi never sent me my deposit back. dirty bastard. and i cleand the living hell out of that place. all that work for nothing.

so. look around. i hope you like what you see. if so, tell me: reece@gwtc.net